What makes this flavorful beef chili unique is that it's served over hot cooked noodles...give it a try - it just may become your favorite way to eat chili!
- 1 1/2 lb. ground beef
- 2 large onions , chopped (about 2 cups)
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder or garlic
- 2 tsp. chili powder
- 1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 dash ground cloves
- 4 cups Campbell's® Tomato Juice
- 2 cans (about 15 ounces each) kidney beans , drained
- Hot cooked spaghetti
- Cook beef, onions and garlic powder in saucepot over medium-high heat in 2 batches until beef is browned and onion is tender, stirring to separate meat. Remove beef and onion. Pour off fat. Return beef and onion to saucepot.
- Stir in chili powder, cinnamon and cloves and cook 2 minutes. Stir in tomato juice. Heat to a boil. Cover and cook over low heat 30 minutes.
- Add beans. Cover and cook 15 minutes, stirring occasionally. Serve over spaghetti.