Let the kids pick their favorite melon for these easy frozen snacks.
- 2-1/2 cups cubed, seeded watermelon, cantaloupe, or honeydew melon
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen raspberries, thawed
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 5 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon light-colored corn syrup
- Combine all ingredients in a blender; cover and blend until smooth. Press fruit mixture through a fine-mesh strainer over a bowl to extract juices. Discard solids. Pour mixture into 3-ounce paper or plastic drink cups or pop molds. Cover cups with foil; cut a slit in the foil and insert wooden sticks.
- Freeze several hours or overnight until pops are firm. To serve, remove from cups or molds. Makes 8 servings.
- Calories 50, Total Fat 0 g, Saturated Fat 0 g, Monounsaturated Fat 0 g, Polyunsaturated Fat 0 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Sodium 4 mg, Carbohydrate 12 g, Total Sugar 12 g, Fiber 1 g, Protein 0 g. Daily Values: Vitamin C 13%, Calcium 1%, Iron 1%.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet