Pork, celery and onion are coated in a creamy sauce and served over a bed of rice for this satisfying family supper.
- 2 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 boneless pork loin (about 1 pound), cut into thin strips
- 2 stalks celery, sliced (about 1 cup)
- 1 medium onion, chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 1/2 tsp. dried thyme leaves, crushed
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Celery Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 1/4 cup water
- Hot cooked regular long-grain white rice
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add the pork and cook until well browned, stirring often. Remove the pork from the skillet.
- Heat the remaining oil over medium heat. Add the celery, onion and thyme and cook until the vegetables are tender, stirring often.
- Stir the soup and water in the skillet and heat to a boil. Return the pork to the skillet and cook until the pork is cooked through. Serve the pork mixture over the rice.