This simple homemade popcorn is healthier and better-tasting than packaged, and it's very easy to make.
- 3/4 cup popcorn kernels
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- Combine all ingredients in large, heavy pan. Cover, and place over medium-high heat. When corn starts to pop, shake vigorously until all kernels are popped. Serve immediately.
- Calories 90, Total Fat 2 g, Sodium 290 mg, Fiber 3 g, Protein 2 g
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet