We know how busy you are...so we've come up with this creamy pasta dish with a kick that's on the table in 20 minutes. Give it a try - you'll be so glad you did.
- 1/2 cup Pace® Picante Sauce
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 of a 1-pound package fettuccine, cooked and drained (about 4 1/2 cups)
- 2 tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- Heat the picante sauce, sour cream and cheese in a 2-quart saucepan over medium heat until the mixture is hot and bubbling.
- Place the fettuccine and cilantro into a large serving bowl. Add the mixture and toss to coat. Serve with additional picante sauce.
- You can use Pace® mild, medium or hot Picante Sauce in this recipe.