Dinner's in an easy-to-assemble packet! Grill meat, potatoes and carrots for a satisfying meal.
- 1 1/2 pounds lean (at least 80%) ground beef
- 1 package onion recipe and dip soup mix (1 ounce, from 2-ounce box)
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup Progresso® plain bread crumbs
- 1/3 cup ketchup
- 1 bag refrigerated new potato wedges (1 pound 4 ounces)
- 3 cups ready-to-eat baby-cut carrots
- Fresh parsley, if desired
- Heat gas or charcoal grill. Cut 6 (18x10-inch) sheets of heavy-duty foil; spray with cooking spray. In medium bowl, mix beef, dry soup mix, egg, milk and bread crumbs. Shape into 6 loaves, 4x2 1/2x1 inch. Place 1 loaf on each foil sheet; top each with about 1 tablespoon of the ketchup. Place about 1/2 cup potatoes and 1/2 cup carrots around each loaf.
- Bring up 2 sides of foil so edges meet. Seal edges, making tight 1/2-inch fold; fold again, allowing space for heat circulation and expansion. Fold other sides to seal.
- Place packets on grill. Cover grill; cook over medium heat 25 to 30 minutes, rotating packets 1/2 turn after 15 minutes, until v
- egetables are tender and meat thermometer inserted in center of loaves reads 160 degrees F. To serve, cut large X across top of each packet; carefully fold back foil to allow steam to escape. Garnish with parsley.
- Calories 370 (Calories from Fat 130); Total Fat 15g (Saturated Fat 6g, Trans Fat 1g); Cholesterol 110mg; Sodium 850mg; Total Carbohydrate 32g (Dietary Fiber 5g, Sugars 12g); Protein 27g. Daily Values: Vitamin A 150%; Vitamin C 8%; Calcium 10%; Iron 20%. Exchanges: 1 Starch; 1 Other Carbohydrate; 1 Vegetable; 3 Medium-Fat Meat. Carbohydrate Choices: 2.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet