A colorful array of spinach, carrots, mushroom, onion and water chestnuts add new personality to herb-seasoned stuffing moistened with savory vegetable broth.
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 2 medium carrots, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 3/4 cups Swanson® Vegetable Broth (Regular or Certified Organic)
- 1 can (8 ounces) sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 2 cups coarsely chopped fresh spinach leaves
- 4 cups Pepperidge Farm® Herb Seasoned Stuffing
- Heat the butter in a saucepot over medium heat. Add the mushrooms, carrots and onion and cook until they're tender.
- Add the broth, chestnuts and spinach. Heat to a boil. Add the stuffing and stir lightly to coat.