Spoon this zippy sauce over grilled or broiled pork chops or chicken breasts.
- 1/3 cup plain fat-free yogurt
- 2 tablespoons fat-free mayonnaise dressing or salad dressing
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Dijon style mustard
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Combine yogurt, mayonnaise, mustard, and honey in a small saucepan. Cook over low heat for 2 to 3 minutes or just until heated through. Do not boil.
- Serve immediately. Makes about 1/2 cup (eight 1-tablespoon servings).
- Calories 12, Total Fat 0 g, Saturated Fat 0 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Sodium 43 mg, Carbohydrate 2 g, Fiber 0 g, Protein 1 g. Daily Values: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 0%.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet