It takes only 35 minutes to make this luscious pasta dish, featuring penne tossed with a cheesy tomato sauce, spiked with a bit of crushed red pepper, and served with garlic toast.
- 3 cups Prego® Three Cheese Italian Sauce
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/8 tsp. crushed red pepper
- 1 pkg. (11.25 ounces) Pepperidge Farm® Garlic Texas Toast
- 5 cups penne pasta, cooked and drained
- 3/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Heat the oven to 425 degrees F. for the bread.
- Heat the sauce in a 2-quart saucepan over medium-high heat to a boil. Stir in the cream and pepper. Reduce the heat to low and cook until the sauce mixture is hot and bubbling.
- Prepare the bread according to the package directions.
- Pour the sauce mixture over the pasta and toss to coat. Sprinkle with the cheese. Serve with the bread.