Try this fresh and festive relish on ham or pork chops. It's also good with chicken or turkey.
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 2 pears, cored and chopped
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped crystallized ginger
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon finely snipped fresh rosemary
- Place cranberries in a small bowl; add boiling water to cover. Let stand 10 minutes; drain and return to bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients; toss gently to coat. Cover and chill 1 to 3 hours. Serve with ham. Makes 8. to 9 servings (2-1/3 cups)
- Calories 72, Total Fat 2 g, Saturated Fat 0 g, Monounsaturated Fat 1 g, Polyunsaturated Fat 0 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Sodium 2 mg, Carbohydrate 15 g, Total Sugar 8 g, Fiber 2 g, Protein 0 g. Daily Values: Vitamin C 6%, Calcium 1%, Iron 2%.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet