A simple main dish starts with baking the chicken to brown it, then adding a delicious prepared sauce already loaded with complex taste.
- 2 lb. chicken parts
- 2 cups Prego® Traditional Italian Sauce OR Roasted Garlic and Herb Italian Sauce
- 1/2 of a 16-ounce package spaghetti, cooked and drained (about 4 cups)
- Arrange the chicken in a 2-quart shallow baking dish. Bake at 375 degrees F. for 30 minutes. Pour off any fat.
- Pour the sauce over the chicken. Bake 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Stir the sauce before serving. Serve with the spaghetti.
- If desired, remove the skin from the chicken before baking.