Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup and dry onion soup and recipe mix combine to flavor this scrumptious chili featuring chicken, white kidney beans and chili powder, and served with shredded Cheddar cheese and sliced green onion.
- 1 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves (about 1 pound), cut into cubes
- 1 tbsp. chili powder
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 2 cups water
- 1 envelope (about 1 ounce) dry onion soup and recipe mix
- 2 cans (about 15 ounces each) white kidney beans (cannellini), rinsed and drained
- Shredded Cheddar cheese
- Sliced green onion
- Heat the oil in a 3-quart saucepan over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and chili powder and cook until the chicken is well browned, stirring often.
- Stir the soup, water and soup mix in the saucepan and heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook for 10 minutes.
- Stir in the beans and cook until the mixture is hot and bubbling. Serve with the cheese and onions.