It takes very little time to make this chili that's big on flavor and features ground beef and kidney beans simmering in an onion and chili powder spiked tomato sauce.
- 3/4 lb. ground beef (85% lean)
- 1 medium onion , chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 tbsp. chili powder
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's® Healthy Request® Condensed Tomato Soup
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tsp. vinegar
- 1 can (about 15 ounces) kidney beans , rinsed and drained
- 4 cups hot cooked regular long-grain white rice , cooked without salt
- Cook the beef, onion and chili powder in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat until the beef is well browned, stirring often. Pour off any fat.
- Stir the soup, water, vinegar and beans in the skillet and heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low. Cook for 10 minutes or until the mixture is hot and bubbling. Serve the beef mixture over the rice.
- Serving Suggestion: Serve with a carrot salad and corn muffins. For dessert serve your favorite frozen yogurt.
- This dish is delicious served topped with shredded reduced-fat Cheddar cheese.