Potatoes to serve 12? Here's a quick casserole that you can have in the oven in just 10 minutes.
- 2 boxes (4.6 oz each) Betty Crocker® julienne potatoes or 2 boxes (4.9 oz each) Betty Crocker® au gratin potatoes
- 3 cups boiling water
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup margarine or butter, cut up
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray 13x9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, mix potatoes, sauce mix (from both potato mixes) and boiling water. Stir in sour cream, milk, margarine, bell pepper and 1/4 cup of the onions. Spoon into baking dish.
- Bake uncovered 35 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining onions and the cheese. Bake 5 to 10 minutes longer or until bubbly around edges and potatoes are tender. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Calories 200 (Calories from Fat 110); Total Fat 12g (Saturated Fat 6g, Trans Fat 1.5g); Cholesterol 25mg; Sodium 610mg; Total Carbohydrate 20g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 4g); Protein 4g. Daily Values: Vitamin A 15%; Vitamin C 8%; Calcium 10%; Iron 0%. Exchanges: 1 1/2 Starch; 0 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Vegetable; 2 Fat. Carbohydrate Choices: 1.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet