Mediterranean flavors such as sun-dried tomatoes, kalamata olives, capers, artichoke hearts, tomatoes and white wine simmer together to flavor chicken breasts in this mouthwatering slow-cooker dish.
- 2 cans (10 3/4 ounces each) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Chicken with Herbs Soup or Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 cup Chablis or other dry white wine *
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped pitted kalamata or oil-cured olive
- 2 tbsp. drained capers
- 2 cloves garlic , minced
- 1 can (14 ounces) artichoke heart , drained and chopped
- 1 cup drained and coarsely chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 8 skinless, boneless chicken breasts halves (about 2 pounds)
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh basil leaves (optional)
- Hot cooked rice , egg noodles or mashed potatoes
- Stir the soup, wine, olives, capers, garlic, artichokes and tomatoes in a 3 1/2-quart slow cooker. Add the chicken and turn to coat.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 7 to 8 hours** or until the chicken is cooked through. Sprinkle with the basil, if desired. Serve with the rice.
- *You can substitute Swanson® Chicken Broth for the wine, if desired.
- ** Or on HIGH for 4 to 5 hours.