These individual pizzas are great for a snack or light lunch, and the recipe doubles easily.
- 1 can refrigerated dough for large flaky biscuits (10.8 ounces)
- 3 tablespoons black bean dip
- 1/3 cup thick-and-chunky salsa
- 2 tablespoons chopped canned green chilies
- 2 medium green onions, chopped (2 tablespoons)
- 2 tablespoons sliced ripe olives
- 3/4 cup shredded Monterey Jack and Cheddar marble cheese (3 ounces)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- Heat oven to 350 degrees . Unroll biscuit dough. Press or roll dough into 5-inch circles on ungreased cookie sheet. Spread dough with bean dip. Top with salsa, chilies, onions and olives. Sprinkle with cheese and cilantro.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until crust is deep golden brown and cheese is melted.
- Calories 185 (Calories from Fat 100); Total Fat 11g (Saturated Fat 5g); Cholesterol 20mg; Sodium 570mg; Total Carbohydrate 16g (Dietary Fiber 1g); Protein 6g.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet