It's a snack that will have you swimming in compliments. Fish-shape crackers and pretzel sticks are among the crunchy ingredients in this quick treat.
- 1 cup bite-size fish-shape crackers
- 1 cup round toasted-oat cereal with nuts and honey
- 1 cup pretzel sticks or twists
- 1 cup raisins, dried tart cherries, dried cranberries, and/or chopped dried pineapple
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Divide mix among 8 snack-size resealable bags. Store at room temperature for up to two weeks. Makes 4 cups (8-1/2-cup servings).
- Calories 121, Total Fat 2 g, Saturated Fat 0 g, Monounsaturated Fat 0 g, Polyunsaturated Fat 1 g, Cholesterol 2 mg, Sodium 173 mg, Carbohydrate 26 g, Total Sugar 12 g, Fiber 1 g, Protein 2 g. Daily Values: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 2%, Calcium 3%, Iron 8%.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet