Only five pantry ingredients simmering with chicken broth creates a comforting and easy-to-make soup that has surprising a depth of flavor for a recipe that's ready in just 25 minutes.
- 6 cups Swanson® Chicken Broth (Regular, Natural Goodness or Certified Organic)
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1/2 tsp. dried basil leaves, crushed
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 pkg. (about 9 ounces) frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 cup uncooked medium egg noodles
- Stir the broth, onion powder, basil, garlic powder and vegetables in a 3-quart saucepan. Heat to a boil over medium-high heat. Stir in the noodles. Cook for 5 minutes or until the noodles are done.