Cooking pasta in chicken broth instead of water, with just a few simple seasonings, gives you an easy-to-make side dish that pairs nicely with just about any main dish.
- 3 1/2 cups Swanson® Chicken Broth (Regular, Natural Goodness or Certified Organic)
- 1 tbsp. canned diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp. Italian seasoning, crushed
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 3 cups uncooked corkscrew-shaped pasta
- Heat the broth, tomatoes, cheese, Italian seasoning and garlic powder in 3-quart saucepan over medium-high heat to a boil.
- Stir in the pasta. Cook over medium heat for 10 minutes or until the pasta is done.
- Note: Swanson® Seasoned Chicken Broth with Italian Herbs is no longer available. Campbell's Kitchen has modified this recipe with chicken broth to deliver the same great dish you enjoyed.