We took the classic Greek salad ingredients (feta cheese and tomatoes) and put them on a pizza crust to create a fun dinner.
- 1 12-inch (10-ounce) whole wheat Italian bread shell (Boboli)
- 2 cups whole fresh baby spinach leaves
- 8 ounces cooked skinless chicken breast, sliced
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese (1 ounce)
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts or pine nuts
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano, crushed, or 1-1/2 teaspoons chopped fresh oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed, or 1-1/2 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 recipe Sonoma Diet Red Wine Vinaigrette
- Place bread shell on a large baking sheet. Top with spinach, chicken, tomatoes, cheese, nuts, oregano, and rosemary. Drizzle with Sonoma Diet Red Wine Vinaigrette. Bake in a 400 degree F. oven for 10 to 15 minutes or until heated through. Makes: 4 servings
- Calories 404, Total Fat 17 g, Saturated Fat 4 g, Cholesterol 56 mg, Sodium 639 mg, Carbohydrate 38 g, Fiber 6 g, Protein 29 g.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet