- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp. cracked black pepper
- 2 tbsp. chopped fresh parsley or basil leaves
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped (about 2 cups)
- 1 pkg. (11.25 ounces) Pepperidge Farm® Parmesan Texas Toast or Garlic Texas Toast
- Stir the oil, vinegar, garlic, black pepper, parsley and tomatoes in a medium bowl. Let stand for 15 minutes.
- Lightly oil the grill rack and heat the grill to medium. Grill the toast slices for 2 minutes or until they're browned on both sides and heated through.
- Divide the tomato mixture among the toast slices. Serve immediately.
- Omit the garlic if using Garlic Texas Toast.