Crushed Pepperidge Farm® Orange Milano Cookies are combined with bourbon and chocolate ice cream, then the mixture is frozen making a cool and refreshingly good dessert.
- 2 oz. bourbon
- 1 pt. Godiva® Belgian Dark Chocolate Ice Cream, softened
- 3 Pepperidge Farm® Orange Milano® Cookies, crushed
- Orange slices
- Orange zest
- Mint sprigs
- Pepperidge Farm® Orange Milano® Cookies
- HEAT bourbon in saucepan to a boil. Cook over low heat 3 min. Let cool.
- MIX ice cream, crushed cookies and bourbon in medium bowl.
- FREEZE 45 min. or until firm. Scoop into dessert dishes. Garnish with orange slices, orange zest, mint and whole cookies, if desired.
- Substitute orange juice for bourbon. Recipe may be doubled.