Four on-hand ingredients easily combine to make a soothing soup that's as simple to prepare as it is good.
- 3 1/2 cups Swanson® Natural Goodness® Chicken Broth
- 1 medium carrot, sliced (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 stalk celery, coarsely chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 1/4 cup uncooked regular long-grain white rice
- Heat the broth, carrot and celery in a 3-quart saucepan over medium-high heat to a boil.
- Stir the rice in the saucepan. Reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook for 20 minutes or until the rice and vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally.
- Weight Watchers Points®*: 1
- Dietary Exchanges: 1/2 Starch, 1/2 Nonstarchy Vegetable
- USDA MyPyramid: 1/4 oz. - eq. Grains, 1/4 cup Vegetables
- *Weight Watchers and Points ® are a registered trademark of Weight Watchers International, Inc. All references to Points values are based on Weight Watchers International, Inc. published information and do not imply sponsorship or endorsement by Weight Watchers International, Inc. of any such number of Points, or of Campbell products, by Weight Watchers International, Inc.
- Weight Watchers® Points® Value: The POINTS® value for this product was calculated by Campbell's and is provided for informational purposes only. This is not an endorsement, sponsorship or approval of this product or its manufacturer by Weight Watchers International, Inc., the owner of the Weight Watchers® and POINTS® registered trademarks.