These spinach and turkey lasagna rosettes are topped with creamy Swiss cheese sauce for an easy yet elegant weeknight main dish recipe.
- 1/2 of a 10-ounce package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained (1/2 cup)
- 1 lasagna noodle (1 ounce)
- 1 single-serving envelope instant cream of chicken soup mix
- 1/2 cup hot water
- 1/4 cup shredded Swiss or Colby cheese
- 4 ounces ground raw turkey
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme, crushed
- Squeeze excess liquid from spinach; set aside. Cook lasagna noodle according to package directions; drain. In a small saucepan combine soup mix, water, and cheese. Heat over medium heat until well blended and cheese is melted; remove from heat.
- In a medium skillet cook ground turkey and onion until meat is no longer pink and onion is tender. Drain. Stir in spinach, thyme, and half of the cheese mixture. Mix well.
- Meanwhile, halve lasagna noodles lengthwise. In a small greased baking dish curl each half into a rosette about 2-1/2 inches in diameter. Spoon turkey mixture into the lasagna rosettes. Spoon remaining cheese mixture over rosettes. Bake, covered, in a 350 degree F oven for 25 to 30 minutes or until heated through. To serve, spoon extra sauce from dish over rosettes. Makes 1 serving.
- Calories 512, Total Fat 19 g, Saturated Fat 8 g, Cholesterol 125 mg, Sodium 945 mg, Carbohydrate 44 g, Fiber 5 g, Protein 40 g. Daily Values: Vitamin C 33%, Calcium 45%, Iron 35%.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet