Roll up a fun cone-shaped sandwich! You'll enjoy its fun shape just as much as its light, refreshing southwest-inspired taste.
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened (half of 8-ounce package)
- 4 Old El Paso® flour tortillas for soft tacos and fajitas (6 inch)
- 1/4 cup Old El Paso® Thick 'n Chunky salsa (any variety)
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 4 ounces smoked cooked turkey or ham, cut into strips
- 4 ounces Cheddar cheese, cut into strips
- 1 small red bell pepper, cut into strips
- Spread cream cheese evenly on top 2/3 of each tortilla. Spread salsa over cream cheese.
- Place lettuce leaf on each tortilla. Top with turkey, cheese and bell pepper strips.
- Fold up bottom 1/3 of each tortilla, then roll up to make cone shape with folded end on bottom. Keep tortilla in cone shape with toothpick. Serve with additional salsa if desired.
- Calories 360 (Calories from Fat 205 ); Total Fat 23 g (Saturated Fat 13 g); Cholesterol 75 mg; Sodium 790 mg; Total Carbohydrate 22 g (Dietary Fiber 2 g); Protein 18 g. Daily Values: Vitamin A 44 %; Vitamin C 68 %; Calcium 22 %; Iron 12 %. Exchanges: 1 Starch; 1 Vegetable; 2 High-Fat Meat; 1 Fat.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet