Corn syrup keeps these super-simple treats from developing ice crystals or freezing into blocks. Feel free to play around with fruit combinations.
- 2 cups low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup corn syrup
- 2 cups fresh summer fruit, such as raspberries, pitted cherries, etc.
- Place yogurt, vanilla, lemon juice, corn syrup and 1 cup fruit in blender or food processor, and puree until smooth. Add remaining fruit, and pulse 3 or 4 times, or until fruit is broken down into small pieces.
- Pour mixture into 8 1/2-cup frozen-pop molds. Place top on mold; insert wooden sticks. Freeze at least 4 hours.
- Calories 100, Total Fat 1 g, Cholesterol 5 mg, Sodium 55 mg, Carbohydrate 21 g, Fiber 1 g, Protein 3 g, Sugar 19 g
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet