Here's an easy solution to the "What's for dinner?" dilemma. Try serving ham, turkey, cheese and spinach all wrapped up in flaky puff pastry. It's delicious!
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp. water
- 2 green onions , chopped (about 1/4 cup)
- 2 tbsp. chopped pimientos (optional)
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano leaves , crushed
- 1/2 of a 17.3-ounce package Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Sheets (1 sheet), thawed
- 1/2 lb. sliced cooked ham
- 1/2 lb. sliced cooked turkey
- 1 cup fresh spinach leaves
- 4 oz. sliced Swiss cheese
- Heat the oven to 400 degrees F. Beat the egg and water in a small bowl with a fork. Stir the onions, pimientos, if desired, and oregano in a small bowl.
- Unfold the pastry sheet on a lightly floured surface. Roll the pastry sheet into a 16x12-inch rectangle. With the short side facing you, layer the ham, turkey, spinach and cheese on the bottom half of the pastry to within 1 inch of the edge. Sprinkle with the onion mixture. Starting at the short side, roll up like a jelly roll. Place seam-side down onto a baking sheet. Tuck the ends under to seal. Brush the pastry with the egg mixture.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until the pastry is golden brown.