Melted white chocolate and sprinkles coat mini ice cream balls for a sweet frozen dessert that's great for parties. Kids like to help make these, and they love to eat them!
- 1 pint ice cream (any flavor)
- 14 large toothpicks or cocktail sticks
- 10 oz white chocolate, chopped
- 1/2 cup colored sprinkles
- Wrap a rimmed baking sheet tightly with plastic wrap, creating a surface of plastic with an air pocket underneath. Scoop ice cream into balls using a 1-inch scoop and place in rows on plastic wrap; insert a toothpick in each and freeze until solid.
- Gently melt chocolate and pour into a bowl; allow to cool to room temperature. Dip ice-cream balls in chocolate, spooning it over each ball to cover completely, then immediately coat with sprinkles. Freeze until firm. Makes 14 pops.
- Calories 184, Total Fat 10 g, Saturated Fat 6 g, Monounsaturated Fat 2 g, Polyunsaturated Fat 0 g, Cholesterol 13 mg, Sodium 47 mg, Carbohydrate 22 g, Total Sugar 19 g, Fiber 0 g, Protein 2 g. Daily Values: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 6%, Iron 0%.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet