Here's a really delicious lunch-box idea that's so much better than a plain turkey sandwich. Picante sauce and avocado pair perfectly with sliced turkey, and it's all rolled up in a flour tortilla. Let the kids help make them...it's fun!
- 4 flour tortillas (10-inch), warmed
- 1/4 cup cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 lb. thinly sliced deli turkey breast
- 1/2 cup Pace® Picante Sauce
- 1 large avocado, peeled, pitted and chopped (about 1 cup)
- Spread 1 tablespoon cream cheese on each tortilla to within 1/2 inch of the edge. Top each with about 4 turkey slices, 2 tablespoons picante sauce and 1/4 cup avocado.
- Roll up the tortillas tightly, leaving the ends open. Cut each roll in half. Serve with additional picante sauce for dipping.
- To make appetizer rounds: Cut each rolled tortilla into 1/2-inch slices and arrange on a serving platter. Serve with additional picante sauce for dipping.