Turkey, cranberries and Swiss cheese star in a layered and baked made-from-Bisquick® mix sandwich.
- 2 cups Original Bisquick® mix
- 1/2 cup sweetened dried cranberries
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 1 egg
- 1 package thinly sliced cooked smoked turkey, chopped (6 ounces)
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese (4 ounces)
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray 8-inch square (2-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray. In medium bowl, stir Bisquick mix, cranberries, milk, mustard and egg until blended. Pour half of batter into baking dish.
- Top with half of the turkey and sprinkle with 1/2 cup of the cheese to within 1/4 inch of edges of baking dish. Top with remaining turkey. Pour remaining batter over turkey.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes or until golden brown and set. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese. Let stand 5 minutes before cutting. Cut into 9 squares; cut each square in half diagonally.
- High Altitude (3500-6500 ft): Bake 47 to 52 minutes.
- Calories 110 (Calories from Fat 40); Total Fat 4 1/2g (Saturated Fat 2g, Trans Fat 1/2g); Cholesterol 25mg; Sodium 320mg; Total Carbohydrate 13g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 4g); Protein 5g. Daily Values: Vitamin A 0%; Vitamin C 0%; Calcium 8%; Iron 2%. Exchanges: 1/2 Starch; 1/2 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Vegetable; 1/2 Lean Meat; 1/2 Fat. Carbohydrate Choices: 1.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet