30 minutes or fewer. You can't go wrong with the combo of roasted red peppers and white beans. Serve this dip with crisp vegetables or pita crisps.
- 1 7-ounce jar roasted red bell peppers, drained and chopped
- 1 cup light firm silken tofu (about 6 ounces)
- 1/3 cup cilantro leaves
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 16-ounce can cannellini beans or other white beans, rinsed and drained
- Reserve 1/4 cup roasted peppers, and set aside. Place remaining peppers in food processor. Add all other ingredients, and process until smooth.
- Spoon mixture into small bowl, and stir in reserved chopped peppers. Serve chilled or at room temperature.
- Calories 15, Sodium 59 mg, Carbohydrate 2 g, Fiber 1 g, Protein 1 g, Sugars 1 g
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet