Add a fresh twist to tuna with the flavors of lime, chilies and black beans--all the best that the Southwest has to offer.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 small onion, chopped (1/4 cup)
- 1 Anaheim chili, chopped, or 1/4 cup canned chopped green chilies
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon grated lime peel
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 medium tomato, chopped (3/4 cup)
- 2 cans Progresso® black beans, drained, rinsed (15 ounces each)
- 2 cans white tuna in water, rinsed, drained (5 ounces each)
- Heat oil in 10-inch skillet over medium heat. Cook onion, chili and garlic in oil about 2 minutes, stirring constantly, until onion is softened.
- Stir in remaining ingredients. Cook about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until hot.
- Calories 405 (Calories from Fat 55 ); Total Fat 6 g (Saturated Fat 1 g); Cholesterol 25 mg; Sodium 870 mg; Total Carbohydrate 61 g (Dietary Fiber 14 g); Protein 41 g. Daily Values: Vitamin A 26 %; Vitamin C 28 %; Calcium 16 %; Iron 38 %. Exchanges: 4 Starch; 3 Very Lean Meat.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet