Summer-fresh apps are a wrap with just five ingredients and 15 minutes.
- 4 flour tortillas, any flavor (8 to 10 inch)
- 1 cup Roasted Red Pepper Dip*
- 3 cups lightly packed baby spinach leaves
- 2 large plum (Roma) tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced cooked smoked turkey (from deli)
- Spread each tortilla evenly with dip. Arrange spinach leaves evenly over dip to within 1 inch of top edge. Top with single layer of tomato slices. Evenly layer turkey slices over tomatoes.
- Starting with bottom edge, tightly roll up each tortilla. Wrap rolls individually in plastic wrap. Refrigerate at least 1 hour but no longer than 24 hours.
- To serve, trim off uneven ends of rolls. Cut rolls into 1-inch slices; arrange on serving platter.
- *Find the recipe for the Roasted Red Pepper Dip on BettyCrocker.com.
- Calories 35 (Calories from Fat 10); Total Fat 1 1/2g (Saturated Fat 1/2g, Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 5mg; Sodium 135mg; Total Carbohydrate 4g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 0g); Protein 2g. Daily Values: Vitamin A 10%; Vitamin C 15%; Calcium 0%; Iron 2%. Exchanges: 1/2 Starch; 0 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Vegetable. Carbohydrate Choices: 0.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet