This sauce, a cold version of the classic artichoke dip, is flexible enough to serve on baked potatoes, grilled meats, and roasted chicken.
- 1 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 jar (6 oz.) marinated artichokes, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup finely grated fresh Parmigiano-Reggiano
- 2 tablespoons purchased horseradish sauce
- Stir together all ingredients in a bowl until combined well; salt and pepper to taste. Cover and chill until ready to serve. (Can be made up to 2 weeks ahead.) Makes 1-3/4 cups.
- Calories 25, Total Fat 2 g, Saturated Fat 1 g, Cholesterol 5 mg, Sodium 37 mg, Carbohydrate 1 g, Fiber 0 g, Protein 1 g.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet