Stuff a baked potato with turkey chili and broccoli, then top with cheese for a healthy one-dish dinner.
- 1 medium potato
- 1/2 cup turkey or vegetarian chili
- 2 cups frozen broccoli
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Microwave potato for about 7 minutes. Wrap it in foil and let sit for 5 minutes.
- In a pot, warm chili and broccoli.
- Cut potato lengthwise, top with chili mixture, and sprinkle with cheese.
- Calories 499, Total Fat 14 g, Saturated Fat 7 g, Carbohydrate 71 g, Fiber 18 g, Protein 30 g.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet