Pace® Chunky Salsa mixed with apricot jam, soy sauce and ginger makes an appetizing, Asian-inspired dipping sauce for hot cooked dumplings, won tons or egg rolls.
- 1 cup Pace® Chunky Salsa
- 1/2 cup apricot jam or preserves
- 2 tbsp. soy sauce
- 2 tbsp. chopped fresh ginger root or 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- Hot cooked dumplings, wontons or egg rolls
- Heat the salsa, jam, soy sauce and ginger root in a 1-quart saucepan over medium heat to a boil, stirring often. Reduce the heat to low. Cook and stir for 3 minutes or until the salsa mixture is reduced to a glaze.
- Serve the salsa mixture warm with the dumplings for dipping.
- This would also make a delicious basting sauce for grilled chicken.