What You Need
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 2 cups water
- 1 can (10 oz.) RO*TEL® Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, undrained
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 3 cups rotini pasta, uncooked
- 1/2 cup chopped green peppers
- 1/2 lb. (8 oz.) VELVEETA, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- Brown meat with onions in large skillet; drain. Return to skillet.
- Add water, RO*TEL® and cumin; mix well. Bring to boil. Stir in pasta and peppers; cover. Simmer on medium-low heat 15 min. or until pasta is tender and almost all the water is absorbed, stirring occasionally.
- Add VELVEETA; cook 3 to 5 minutes or until melted, stirring frequently.
- Calories 420, Total Fat 17 g, Saturated Fat 8 g, Cholesterol 70 mg, Sodium 800 mg, Carbohydrate 38 g, Fiber 2 g, Protein 25 g, Daily Values: Vitamin A 10%, Vitamin C 15%.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet