- 1 lemon
- 1 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 2 1/2 to 3-pound chicken, cut up
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup or Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Broccoli Soup
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- Hot cooked rice
- Cut 4 thin slices from lemon; squeeze juice from remaining lemon. Set aside.
- In large heavy skillet over medium-high heat, in hot oil, brown chicken. Remove chicken as it browns. Pour off fat from skillet.
- In same skillet, stir soup, water, garlic, pepper and lemon juice. Return chicken to skillet. Cover; simmer over low heat 20 minutes. Top with lemon slices. Cover; simmer 15 minutes more or until chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear, stirring as needed to prevent sticking. Serve with rice.