Pace® Picante Sauce and Italian salad dressing top this new generation "BLT" salad with a Southwestern flair.
- 1/2 cup Pace® Picante Sauce
- 1/4 cup prepared Italian salad dressing
- 6 cups romaine lettuce, torn into bite-sized pieces
- 2 medium tomatoes, cut into thin wedges
- 2/3 cup sliced pitted ripe olive
- 2 cups corn chips
- 2 oz. shredded Cheddar cheese (about 1/2 cup)
- 3 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Stir the picante sauce and dressing in a large bowl.
- Add the lettuce, tomatoes, olives and chips and toss to coat. Top with the cheese and bacon. Serve immediately.