- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 bag (20 ounces) frozen cauliflower flowerets, thawed (about 5 cups)
- 1 cup finely grated Swiss cheese (4 ounces)
- 1/4 cup cooked crumbled bacon or real bacon bits
- Spray a 2-quart casserole with cooking spray. Stir the soup, milk, garlic, cauliflower and half of the cheese in the casserole. Sprinkle with the bacon and remaining cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees F. for 50 minutes or until the cauliflower is tender and mixture is hot and bubbly.