Looking for a healthy main dish to serve your family? Try this casserole recipe that combines turkey cutlets, quinoa, and Brussels sprouts in a creamy reduced-fat Alfredo sauce
- 1 cup quinoa
- 1 cup jarred reduced-fat Alfredo sauce
- 1 box (10 ounces) frozen Brussels sprouts, thawed and halved
- 1 package turkey cutlets (about 1 pound)
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Chopped fresh parsley
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 2-1/2-quart baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, stir together quinoa, 1 cup water, Alfredo sauce and Brussels sprouts. Pour into prepared dish.
- Top quinoa mixture with turkey cutlets, spacing them slightly apart so they do not touch. Sprinkle with grated Parmesan and pepper.
- Cover with nonstick foil and bake at 350 degrees F for 35 minutes. Carefully remove foil and continue to bake an additional 15 minutes. Cool for 10 minutes; sprinkle with chopped parsley before serving.
- Calories 442, Total Fat 15 g, Saturated Fat 6 g, Cholesterol 97 mg, Sodium 698 mg, Carbohydrate 39 g, Fiber 6 g, Protein 40 g.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet