Want to eat more fish? Try this delicious way with citrus-olive butter served on top.
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, softened
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped kalamata olives
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1 sea bass fillet, about 1 inch thick (1 pound)
- 1 tablespoon olive or vegetable oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- In small bowl, mix Citrus-Olive Butter ingredients. Refrigerate about 30 minutes or until firm.
- Heat gas or charcoal grill. Brush all surfaces of fish fillet with oil; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place fish on grill over medium heat. Cover grill; cook 10 to 13 minutes, turning fish after 5 minutes, until fish flakes easily with fork. Serve with Citrus-Olive Butter.
- Calories 170 (Calories from Fat 90); Total Fat 11g (Saturated Fat 4 1/2g, Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 70mg; Sodium 290mg; Total Carbohydrate 0g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 0g); Protein 19g. Daily Values: Vitamin A 6%; Vitamin C 0%; Calcium 0%; Iron 2%. Exchanges: 0 Starch; 0 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Vegetable; 2 1/2 Lean Meat; 1/2 Fat. Carbohydrate Choices: 0.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet