The fresh peaches in this sauce pair marvelously with grilled pork or chicken. The sweet sauce can be created in about 15 minutes.
- 4 medium peaches
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- 1/2 tsp. cracked black pepper
- 1 to 2 tsp. snipped fresh thyme
- Peel and cut up 3 medium peaches. Place in a blender. Add lemon juice, honey and cracked black pepper. Cover and blend until smooth.
- Transfer to a medium saucepan. Bring to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer, uncovered, about 15 minutes or until slightly thickened, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat. Peel and finely chop 1 medium peach; stir into sauce. Stir in thyme. Brush on chicken during the last 15 minutes of grilling. Makes about 1-3/4 cups.