Using precooked bacon saves time when making these turkey wraps for dinner. A smoky mayonnaise sauce adds flavor.
- 1 firm-ripe avocado
- 2 tablespoons fresh-squeezed lime juice
- 10 ounces store-bought carved, roasted turkey breast
- 6 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon chipotle in adobo sauce or to taste
- 4 flour tortillas (9 to 10 inches in diameter)
- 8 slices (1-3/4 oz.) precooked bacon
- 1/2 cup lightly packed cilantro sprigs
- Halve avocado lengthwise, then remove and discard pit. Scoop flesh from peel with a spoon and slice lengthwise. Transfer slices to a bowl, drizzle with 1 tablespoon juice, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Toss turkey in another bowl with remaining 1 tablespoon juice, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Stir together mayonnaise with adobo sauce, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Spread mayonnaise mixture on one side of each tortilla, leaving a 1-inch border. Top mayonnaise mixture with avocado, turkey, bacon, and cilantro. Starting with same side, roll tortilla tightly to enclose filling, while folding about 1-1/2 inches of remaining sides inward to completely encase filling. Diagonally halve rolled tortillas and serve. Makes 4 servings.
- Calories 550, Total Fat 32 g, Saturated Fat 6 g, Cholesterol 64 mg, Sodium 1155 mg, Carbohydrate 40 g, Fiber 3 g, Protein 26 g.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet